Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
You may have certain right granted to you through citizenship, residency, or geographic location that pertain to your personal information. These rights may permit you to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be verified and handled accordingly if such information is correct and meets the necessary legal obligations.
Additionally, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information may be transferred outside of your country primarily to the United States.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “SMS messages” are text or media messages sent or received in order to facilitate communication between a customer and the company.
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site or SMS Messages, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number, and ordering preferences. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We also utilize third-party data providers to provide known marketing and social information using your email and/or phone number. This information helps us improve our products and customer experiences.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use multiple third-party customer support tools to power our customer support systems. We also use various analytics tools to help us understand how our customers use the Site and communicate with us. We also use third-party secure credit card tokenization to safely and securely store your payment information for subscriptions and re-ordering. We also transmit necessary Order Information to our distribution centers and shipping carriers.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
SELLING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell your information to any partners. You may have the right to explicitly request that your information not be sold or tracked.
As described above, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using some of these links:
- Facebook & Instagram - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information and communication history for our records as permitted by “Your Rights”.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
EFFECTIVE DATE: 28 March, 2022
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority.